2012年10月29日星期一

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com yes however is look

Person, ideal work and comfortable environment, from became the dust in the city by the youth Jiao son of helicopter.In 8 the end of the months, 64 years, I want to change employment, change employment is an object idea Yin not only.If have no another variety to make me have never jumped to go out at this time, hard imagination after of how much annual convention take place how of variety.
The author's words:The beginning of Volume 3 is very difficult, fee very big effort, so the renewal is slower.Now basic grain already, should be quickly many, hope that everyone continues to back me up.However seem each chapter write much and renew frequency little, the person who see is rather on the contrary little, write to renew a little less and more how many?That again elephant at cheat to stick.





The world chapter 2 of the third people copies dancer
Renew time:2008-12-1423:03:29 chapter word numbers:4986

When September assessed, I was on the whole added for several cents, prize came from the wool on my body at 1:00.Is controllable while getting hold of wages for 9 months on the hand finally twoer months ago a little bit much.Because the life of continuous two months low level, torment my heart is an extravagant of the desire have been almost unmanageable and get hold of money, and get off work for four hours, I have already been thinking how to spend.
Three wreath entertainment industries inside the area of Peking are flourishing, want ~only rich, absolutely don't worry own desire and energy to have no place to spill.Want to invite a few classmates drink, can they a mixs too goodly again and meet me this miserably arrives to mix Ji Wei and affirm will many sarcasms.Didn't hand over in Peking in addition to dragon a few second class Japanese outside and sincerely the friend is my important mistake.
Consideration repeatedly, I stired the telephone of a black cat organization acquaintance in the network center and asked him to have a nothing important arrangement in the evening.
He pours warmhearted must invite me to drink on one's own initiative very much, also say to take me to steep seek an one night stand.I tiny one wrong Leng, he that has been already shouted loudly in the telephone:Is big Huang, you can't still kid's man?!
These thing, the oral communication absolutely can not admit defeat.I blew with his beard a , luckily the Yin spoiled and didn't expose a farcing at 1:00 at ordinary times.My disaffection is still 22 years old, be placed in impulsive age on the physiology, but I will never want to literally spend lavishly myself.As for this aspect, I am consistent to is a viewpoint like this:Men and women at both sexes this problem up is all equal, should cherish oneself.
This kind of thought not the place inherit since then, completely is self-moving to form from my father generation, youth is more sneered at by colleague, but don't change for several years.Therefore, I with cold also have been staying around to lead long a hand and connect degree for kissing up.Her family training is conservative, I again not active, more than a year what didn't take place, in this age be regarded as rare strange matter.For this affair, Long Er once made fun of us for many times, and incited me to commit crime.He makes so however is a wasted argument, incite how much time suffer how much time shameful failure.
I don't want to seek those to be at the bar own body the girl of toy, but if go out to sway with him, end affirmation can not literally get away and had to weave a reason to invite a next time.This talk on the phone although the voice is small,the voice beats of time is longer.The Li is too old at not the distance stared my greater half sky-all don't move a stool, so stand to stare me.See the phone bill that my waste can submit an expense account, her spirit doesn't beat a , sought me for a while the trouble of noon.Come to get off work, incredibly still intentionally whole I, make me beat a material of 20000 words, say to is an urgent use!I depend, front 3, 4 hours I am carefree stunned you stem go to?Luckily Chen Tian Fu makes a phone call and makes me drive to pick him up at this time.I certainly listen to a deluxe leadership of and immediately jilt to run road and keep hating the Li is too old gnash teeth in hatred not already.
Chen Tian Fu was again declaring to seek budget to us for a day at the outside.See to the noon drink manily, and then beat noon mahjong, hand the crisp feet are soft.He often meets this circumstance, so oneself is simply don't drive, each time is literally take out an individual to drive for him.Unit inside I had better shout, he also a little bit habitually shouts me.To me, this is also a pretty good work:Can go out to breathe to there is all no Li in fresh air, view and spirit scope old too of existence, the whole world is all clean.Is much less, one is strange fertile 55 is also a good car that is worth of 400,000, the car condition is again quite good, I love car like this but have no Class to go together with a car have no money buy a private car of, can always lead to is also a good matter the habit.
Pick up Chen Tian Fu in Guo hotel in the city, send back the house to him, have already approached 7:00 p.m..I hand him into home, the maid came to take up.I when just thinking walk the upstairs spread a cry with hurried girl:"The driver, the etc., sends me one distance!"
The tone of this order type makes me just a little have a little not great, however Chen Tian Fu heard and twisted a head to come over to ask:"Is small yellow, have no an another matter?That sends my younger sister one distance, she and her boyfriend the generation square outstrip network city by that time.You also play good, they may have fun late and bother you again to send her back by that time.The flower was used how much, remember to pull a ticket, tomorrow seek me to submit an expense account."
The leadership delivers words, and can also go bad by public funds, do I still have to what rubbish say?Can my in the mind always feel where have no to, there is a very not in the right felling ……
When upstairs that girl urgently and in a hurry rushed down, my one eye recognized she:It is 62 years this time to shout a person to beat my younger sister.Europe, I how forgot a this time matter, she was the little daughter whom Chen Jia enjoys commander-in-chief, that nature was Chen Tian Fu's younger sister.
She seems to be already to be late and come downstairs elephant absolutely is flying.Urgently can not bear under, incredibly leave when there are still five class steps in ground a feet trample medium own skirt put, the person straightly flew out!
Will the world have a so rash girl?
O.K. I respond enough and quickly and come forward an one step and stretch out a left hand to pull her wrist, the Qian carried a soft strength and lightly took she turned 90 degrees, hand her positive station good.Chen Tian Fu saw,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, repeatedly applaused and said:"Being small is yellow, the effort is quite good, really quite good."Result leadership of the words sound didn't fall, his younger sister already connect hurtle 3 up, stand to his in front, the hands stand with arms akimbo, roars way:"Smile fart, dead frog, do you owe to beat?!"
Incredibly my young and capable leadership is in the home is give so his kid sister reprimands angrily to, and gave to scold don't even dare chambers to open, put tail between legs ash to slip away a ground of time building to go.Her younger sister just once turned round at this time, the noodles had no facial expression ground to say to me:"By that time generation square, please hurry up."
I see her basically have never recognized me and breath a sigh of relief.The woman like this doesn't know who can bear?Turn to read a to think, she doesn't necessarily could not recognize me, only now in her precious brain memory, I am just an anonymous person, basically could not reach to make her diligently come to observe me, recollection whether the situation once acquainted with.She sees my look in the eyes, however is looking at personal meat driver's instrument just.
All the way the nothing important is baffling, Ji Wei's car is somehow also a Chen word license, rob a way on the road what all is proper legality, many dog battle person power of open the driver of the Chen word license car still disorderly press turn on a trumpet, I have no so nerve.With borrow still don't depend on of driver's technique, was ages square for 12 minutes.I seek a car parking, younger sister Chen throws down a words:"Parked the car to outstrip the second floors to seek me." Directly get off to seek her boyfriend to go.She is to chase me be I obligation bodyguard, I just have no so silly.Park the car, run a part the fast food shop call a very and extravagantly ate for fix menu in restaurant just slowly past.The taste of public funds food and drink, as a result heel the gnash teeth in hatred ground wrap from oneself in take money big different, a form permits:It is great.
Outstripping the network city is one of Peking's most famous entertainment areas, cover 30000 square meters, totally 7 F.If not that forbid an above building of 7 F inside surroundings 3 kilometers in ages square, I see will fix 70 F.In there are a series of entertainment areas in the bar, dance hall, and network city...etc., it is said that is what soldier Wei some top brass open, so is very safe.I arrive at the restaurant of the second floors, have no fee what effort found out younger sister Chen, she was positive on the corner with the high stem sons of a template type at intimately total enter candlelight dinner.I is pretty understand these high stem sonses, they are all basic can't in consideration of other people, will use a person.I see this temporarily still eat to the men and women of dog not over, here again is a well-known safe district, all have plain clothe soldier of the special forces everywhere at be worth dark Gang Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论