2012年10月29日星期一

monster beats better in two years

:"I name Wei small treasure, in those early years but the He He was well-known ……"
I almost smile die, until he takes out ID card and hospitalizes the certificate lets me sees, I just make sure.The Wei small treasure teaches me the Chi Kung to also more and more work hard to find back some face after lost me to lose to concede.My mind is after recovering down feels foolish in this scenery Yi person's sanatorium also the nothing important is not good.Along with practice moral teachings of deepen, my spirit and body with each passing day turn for the better, even better than past, be together free and then beat a dozen of Taichi with the old man in the hospital what.The Wei small treasure really appreciates my progress, but his Chin chess have no a growth and often give me make the soldier chopping down the light elephant private behind will die.





The second article chapter 7 in Kyoto falls into trap
Renew time:2008-12-1423:03:06 chapter word numbers:4686

Under my request, the sanatorium gave me 1 the key of director's office, made me able to use the director's computer and limited everyday an and a half hours.I and the little Yin thief contacted once, he arrived Zheng Zhou Chu at that time long differ, have no time to see me, however told me one to stir the account number that the number gets to the Internet.Hence I get to the Internet with the 9600 bpsmodems of account number and director computer inside that he gives, slow although is enough slow, however on the whole certain up.It Be contacted by the old segment and my professional teacher Ke, incredibly still obtained 3 credits online.As long as leave 3 teachers to break through 1:00, allow me to have a class and examine with this way, that I am in the sanatorium finish fixing profession not a problem.
The hepatitis is a chronic disease, although I self-discipline pheasant the Chi Kung is very effective, also urgently not what come.I request a double check from authority, all of doctors are to pretty and good-heartedly advise me not to have to be anxious, living so much quiet keep to fight for to turn for the better in two years, but absolutely Be not willing to the wave take a lot of time to just live to come in to an impatient hepatitis 2 persons whom month doesn't arrive to reexamine.
When three profession finished fixing, 63 years of Chinese New Year finally came.This year Chinese New Year particularly of night, in addition to all day long I am busy don't know in addition to solar division, the another old man is old to too all show urgently can not bear of air.They mostly of children family all in the work, only the Chinese New Year can connect them to return to enjoy the happiness of family reunion once.See the Chinese New Year come, a two old mans are old to connect for children to walk too jubilantly, I not from feel that the small treasure of Wei is very pitiful.
We led for a Chinese New Year with a few staff members that sanatorium turn on duty, no one came to see me.I also felt 1:00 of lonely, thinking to the small treasure of Wei will be more difficult to be subjected to?I intentionally built one while returning to play chess with him very unattractive funnel, let him win 1 dish.Old first one month to open Zhai for the very first time, happy must dance and stamp.
On Chinese New Year's Day, I have to greatly and early do Taichi and pour is should rise early most and consistent rise early of Wei old man at sleep lazy feel.I start trying to circulate a pheasant Chi Kung(can't, call to become accustomed to) while beating Taichi, result very successful.Taichi of the original slowness incredibly and slowly tees off the voice of breeze thunder for me.I am more and more satisfied, original day beats 3 times, this time basically ignore number of times, intend that beating is tired.Who know that more beating spirit is more good, the pheasant Chi Kung obviously has a flowing felling in the blood vessels, and more and more quick.Arrive the tenth last a recruit, I cannot help but shouting at top of voice, hands a push-unexpectedly have white spirit to release from the hand, shoot the fish pond in the yard, start to splash water to spend three Zhangs, sprinkled my head of whole body.I apprehensive not certain, where hear to have a month to do into outside spirit?
According to some Chi Kung principles understood by me, separate the outside spirit with inside the spirit.Inside the spirit is in order to strengthened figure to cure illness, outside spirit then have offensiveness.Problem BE, I am also regarded as soldier's families to be from and see inside in the troops self-discipline Chi Kung of, is also a ground big chest stone, split the hard Chi Kung that a few pieces turn a head.Civil Chi Kung of marvelous blow although is prosperous, can I have never seen legendary outside spirit as well-don't say to see, there is the record of events of accurate evidence listenning to having never heard.I not from apprehensive ground to looking at my own hands, and is hard to believe.
The Wei small treasure suddenly says in my back:"The self-discipline achievement shows Zhao very much."I was fierce to eat a surprised, almost drop into fish pond to go.After the self-discipline Chi Kung, my sense of hearing etc. become intelligent many, how this time did he arrive and nearby haven't discovered?However can not consider of these, I urgently and in a hurry asked:"Did you see?There is incredibly a white spirit from my recruit type coming out!"
"I saw, your progress was very big."The Wei small treasure is used a kind of kindly arrive abnormal of the voice say to me.
"Is not an illusion?I feel the business that is impossible existence!"I am unavoidably some fluster.
"Will never be an illusion, see your head up, also have the fingerling that is beaten by you to fly out."
"There is incredibly a white spirit coming out, Wei old man, don't you feel that I am very great?"I again the idea got up.
"You still released this fingerling first.White spirit calculate what, do more some time, you want to set fire to all go."The Wei small treasure says.
"Is braggart to force ……" I see him with the look in the eyes of slight.
I return to building and seek the towel wipes the stem to the body and sit to yard in prepare to play chess with Wei small treasure.He this time and incredibly and not and immediately for, on the contrary ask me:"Is small yellow, you once did before force?"
"I three martial arts reach a mark to disqualified."I such as actually reply.
"Heel old man Mao these have no actual meaning of, I just ask you for a while."The Wei small treasure faces upward toward the sky and towards the sun Mi to rise eyes.Just say for a long time:"I can't ask again your past,monster beats, you have never asked me as well!However I understood, you were to have the basal, and suited me fined these efforts very much.Since tomorrow, not only Chi Kung, I still need to teach you some recruits type."
"Literally you, you exactly descend isn't next?!"I am harsh voice to drink a way:"Again not next I dided not come!"
"Do not do not, I come right away."The Wei small treasure immediately takes back the best the snob appeal of that world, quickly run back to walk into death to come.
Today Wei the small treasure status is quite good, when we play chess to arrive third dish incredibly still pull to return to 1 dish.He is thousand times absolutely satisfied, connect to urge me to descend.I urge for him don't like spirit, shout loudly:"Wei old man, you didn't win 1 dish at wanting so overbearing.There is skill we all 10 second, one step of next quick chess!"The Wei small treasure flame of anger meets delay, don't dare to urge again.Just at this time, a mailman rides bicycle to arrive at us and gives me a huge package, Peking sends to come.
Seeing postmark was Chinese New Year to send out a week ago, it is thus clear that is go fetch to let what me observe a festival.The regrettable postal service speed dawdles too much, night a day.I tear open a to see, is old segment hair come of, say on inside a letter that cold No. 2 quality dragon has never been infected an evidence, but occupy for GDI in Tokyo, have already tested to try to recall them in advance.Still advise me to have peace of mind to convalesce, but not ability whole day blind mix, carefree become old, GDI trains a person just not easy ……bothersome a lot of.Leave the network teaching of three professional lessons affair he also talk for me good, no problem.So, the biggest problem is the problem of field language in a sky.I want to neglect this problem again and again, but old segment many Jings, will never neglect.He these two years of boundary language related teaching material, reference book and magnetic tape in sky what all sent for me to come, really have given a lot of thought.Can I have a professor to teach, all angry get very, much less self-educated?Hand mean Wei old man while wearing a woebegone expression over against the letter already inside of the package tear open.Haven't waited I to reprimand angrily to, he takes out the boundary language teaching material in sky and turns over while sighing.Once I come over Duo, the bad form bad form ground says:"See what, this is a sky, book, you understand!"
Once I say this words, the Wei small treasure suddenly beats breast and stamps feet cachinnation to get up.I have to full face to astoundedly looking at him and wait he to smile.He smiled for 56 minutes, all was that kind of to almost smile to end, suddenly thoughted of again what the appearance of super and funny affair again fierce smile.Is proper I doubt when he suddenly has schizophrenia he lived to smile, the positive color said to me:"Smelly boy learns this to seek me."
I once heard some people are the habits with taught, seek the teacher whom the whole opportunities are a somebody else.This old man is just GDI the staff member's family members, and depend on him compare GDI first term leader, legendary hero department Tu the king is just about of age, he has ability to learn with the energy this language, about at the beginning of this century.The human life basically hasn't studied a boundary language phrasing in sky for modeling at that time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论