2012年11月15日星期四

dr dre beats am still pretty pop

Explode many materials, although is all some whiteboards, bronze class or silver class of, also is all 70 classes or so of, is exactly now what player is in need of, and I want these materials in addition to they as to it's the function of its player, more more fundamental I want to stay to use for that dry skeleton younger brother, don't know that it can use as well.
I am just intending to leave, can my trouble came again, those players saw me after finishing tidying uped the war booty and then all rounded to come over and wanted to leave, front of the wolves start coming together to come over again, and at in still have one big cluster of blood wolf at wait, even if can go forward, speed also quickly not arrive where go to, and those players was.





The text chapter 254 small Qian
Renew time:2009-9-2319:19:06 chapter word numbers:2781

"This brothers, stands gains and losses of, a person massacred so several wolves, the sorcery teacher was marvelous."First an among those warriors player exclamation ground says.
"BE ah, however sorcery teacher alone be a person also too dangerous to order, there is no friend at Tu Lang of this nightmare steppe?Want at enmity with we is together."Another chivalrous man's player comes over here, send out a to invite to me, however this is just a 65 class or so troops, and in troops only have chivalrous man's warrior and bow and arrow hand, even pastor all have no, obviously isn't a troops of integrity, and they should return just kill ash wolf in the outer circle turn the Zi does class, don't say that I am to come to do a task, even if is to do class, also basic can't with they together, unless what stuff have no the matter do, so directly take no cognizance it.
"Ha ha, the brothers adds us, our occupation is well-found, and still has beauty at, the just so-called men and women match, the stem lives not tired."Another invitation adds a brigade, however dividing on this brigade's incumbency industry is really more well-found, and still have two female players, however two girl's grades all is about 60 classes, more have a grade of male player in 42 classes among them,dr dre beats, this is a drop of blood steel Chai(in response to the some guy tie up call, come out blind stroll a turn of, the book friend ﹎A .M e guest actor, ﹎A .M e fabulous 1 flock in of small strong) guy really not know how ran this to come, and the troops wants, probably they were originally together of, everyone conveniently came to take his also not necessarily, however I still takes no cognizance this troops it, because I didn't want to add a brigade, also not is do class, otherwise direct indiscriminately dance them call come back and then go.
"Come we, we grade Gao, the occupation promises speed together and get stripe to be like to sit rocket."There is beginning, immediately there were again many player troopses to send out invitation, see to I am still pretty popular, certainly this is also establishment at I just that recruited meteor fire rain up, the sorcery of other players, can also have no my so strong attack dint and attack scope.
Although have many players are the troopses that comes over and invites me and joins them of, certainly also have many players is keeping in mind other purposes and come over of, this not,cheap dr dre beats, one grows a still fairly good girl and runs to me front, toward me left see right see of, seem and want I find out what on the body of, however this girl seems some noodles are familiar, again cautiously consider, immediately thought of she is who, because stand again by the side of her a man, I immediately thought of from this man this female player is who, they are before each origins person that the gang conflicts and fly for a sky, the Feng once dances moderate breezes seamless, have never thought they have no and public leave, continue and stay and also come back at the member whom here do class and probably before hang in their troops.
"!!"Fly for a sky, the Feng dance suddenly shouted loudly and frightenned all of us is fiercely on jumping, think to take place what matter, however this affairs start to build to seem to be own really don't know of the scream will frighten public on jumping, the finger wears me to loudly shout a way:"Are not you that bedlamite(the bedlamite seems an impersonation to hope a month only the guy of purine, it is said that that this guy runs the military training was still us, didn't even want QQs)?"
"Bedlamite?"Not only is public all the full face don't understand, even I don't know as well by myself how the meeting be called into bedlamite, stared big double of see to fly for a sky, Feng dance, want to get answer from her eyes inside.
"Is seamless, you see, he is that crazy go crazy the guy of Dian Dian."Fly for a sky, Feng dance breeze over seamless pulled nearby.
"Is adoring, you don't blather."Breeze over seamless also recognize, I came and rushed through to pull to fly Feng dance in a sky.
"I that blathers, certainly he be crazy go crazy Dian Dian of, was the elder sister as his girl friend, then went crazy to go crazy soliloquizing of Dian Dian to run away again, even set up to help to make all don't ."Fly for a sky, the Feng dance towards breeze to lead seamless Chen to call.
"He isn't a bedlamite."Breeze over seamless hurriedly will fly for a sky, the Feng dance pulls to arrive after death, then towards me to say again:"The elder brother of the mock moon, really very sorry, my girl friend said to stick words."Breeze over seamless hustle along apology to me, pull to fly for a sky at the same time, Feng dance, make her not keep on saying again.
Fly for a sky,beats dr dre, Feng dance of the words let public very ignore solution, however what to can know BE, this male a female is to know mine, but breeze over seamless words let many players all shockedly dare not believe, although these players have never seen me,my name is famous, in this game, China mainland player don't know my name of still really have no severals, don't say that I am the first player gang that owns a city to help a lord, only the system ranking Chinese and English male placard from started into eventually, I am to jump a claim the first, war although the absolute being placard was indiscriminately danced crowded next a period of time, in all aspects front soon after monster offended city, I again station returned to a throne up, even grade placard I robbed the first, now was three placards firsts.
"I have never stuck to say, he said at that time is was crazy to go crazy Dian Dian, not the letter could ask an elder sister."Fly for a sky, the Feng dance insists his/her own standpoint, and still makes the You dream of her elder sister pulling out the testimony from the crowd.At this time of although the You dream wears a bow and arrow hand material, head top already have no again wear that helmet that hides noodles, make people able to clearly looking at her feature, although its appearance far less eldest sister-in-law and color dress they, when I see the appearance of You dream, my brain immediately bombs ground to deep-fry all of a sudden to open, at present this calls the female player of You dream true of and the small Qian resemble, not, correct say, is look exactly alike, even I could not pick a little different place and really need to say to have the place of dissimilarity, that is the material in the game different from the clothes in the reality, moreover may is also some in the age dissimilarity.
"Is small, small Qian!"I in astonishment looking at You dream, although know perfectly well a way, she isn't likely to be small Qian,my learning is to cannot help but shouting out, wanted to come forward embrace, can immediately wide awake again, she isn't likely to be small Qian, only grow to look exactly alike with small Qian just, ten several hundred million Chinese, occasionally severals have no a blood relationship relation, but grow mutually elephant of not strange, being like chrysanthemum son them are four, also the relation that is similar to have no blood relationship.
"Not, impossible."I don't live ground to fall back backward, in mouth still simultaneously shout a way, think to be quickly from at present this and small Qian's growing can be like very much of girl's disappearance, let oneself forget all these, but ignore I don't see, how even jilt heads all have no, brain inside a while gush of whole figures that is a small Qian, her each and every move, a talk a to smile to present one by one at my at present, how can't put on.
Originally think that the meeting lets oneself is thin to forget the memory of small Qian because of the reason of the color dress, is also, after the color dress appear, the small Qian really slowly disappeared from my brain, go to have never appeared afterwards, just I didn't know by myself, these memories are only the deep places that hid at my brain, on being stimulated now, laid up not to come any further, constantly twinkle in my brain.
"Not!!!"I loudly roared, then quickly turned round to rush to leave and ran more farly more good, however I run of direction is a nightmare steppe thorough, in break of ash wolf and blood wolf all Zhang Zhu Xie's arrival that wait for me, only crary of I, with ease fly their shot, although have no ability second kill them,also beat them into severely wounded and only and slowly lose to wide awake a will of I, basically beyond the power to care these, knows to rush strongly and forward, the shot flies impedes in at present everything.
"You see, he again crazy."Stand on the flying of part for a sky, the Feng dances to turn round at me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论