2012年11月21日星期三

cnn so palm big of place

Reach to harbour an elder brother have already seen through now inspect the Ni minister of the department, don't know and have to him what viewpoint?"Since permitting Hong has to serve as governmental affairs premier Yuan, I want to see how the taste that he sees a person is.
"Is what army commander says the minister of Ni Feng?See him according to me good elephant's suspecting is really a lot too big, not is to doubt that this person has corruption behavior, be doubt that person to take bribe.I get here have no several day,google, set king ……this government Wei just make me be responsible for a set to set up a governmental affairs hospital, these several days often someone arrive I here come to tell a bitterness, say is inspect a department time parties the person stare at them, even the father-in-law of government Wei also delivers to the Ni minister intemperate-the Ni minister doubt what minister marry 2 of daughters is a motive impurity, ha ha have the suspicion to graft, can at secretly investigate of time but let what minister discover, what minister didn't do naturally, ran government Wei I here create noisy disturbance, say to is that he was disgraced."Permit Hong eyes to stare at wall up hang of painting, on the face hanged to smile an idea to sink into to the then recollection" history government before the Wei two day just for the sake of this matter headache!Say to warn the minister of Ni Feng.However army commander having never thought the government Wei hasn't warned Ni minister, you was so quickly Wenzhou."
Connect my"father-in-law's adult" to dare to also doubt?This Ni Feng returns be really who don't pass as well!"So reach to harbour an elder brother, do you think?"
"I?Army commander do you make me say a sincere talk or a leave words?"Permitted Hong to stop a smile.
"The nature was a true viewpoint, those leave words I listen to he dry?"
"Wanting me to say's inspecting a Ni minister don't do wrong what affair, his job is to inspect, survey all levels the officials have stem what bad.Army commander, I see of you are to really want to get up to work feeling for Chinese rich and strong, since so forgive me call shallow speech deep, you don't want to be offended.Don't say Ni minister, I also think what minister marry you to the daughter brothers a pair the motive is bad!Army commander and government Wei just captured one part in Wenzhou and Fukien now, here only have so palm big of place, that why does the minister want to marry you to own daughter?Ha ha say not a little bit good to listenly, if I have a so big daughter not to trust to make her marry your brothers.So what minister is he money?Or for the sake of what?"Permit Hong to take back to stare at to looking at me in the vision on the painting.
I how can anyone know for the sake of what?!Can not what minister foreseer know that our brothers is a future motherland pillars, he wants to taste close country Qi of emperor of taste?Or our brothers two specially handsome and natural and unrestrained make him feel the suitable husband whom we are his daughters?However this a slave to money suddenly puts forward to marry off a daughter is a little bit and too "that", connected me to just start all doubting him having to us what spiteful attempts!However the news that grasps to praise to spread recently according to the history, this what long celebrate just an idea rush toward in establishing cigarette factory, everywhere recruit a person and raise, also the nothing important is other behavior, unique and different before be skinned a flint more, before other ministers can still from he there extruded some budgets, now not be saying minister, is a history grasp fame ask him to want silver, he is also a battle he is that the history grasps the father-in-law of fame and grasps the request of fame to don't need to then don't need to the history, can push and then push, have never generously taken out money at a time-all of the silvers of good elephant Ministry of Finance is his silver!"Reached to harbour an elder brother to worry needlessly, this what minister is too stingy, also have is a bit snobbish.As for still have what bad motive I see not necessarily so have, however still let the Ni minister inspect Ministry of Finance more of the luck worked well.This problem I and what the minister discuss in person."I just finished saying to discuss an in the mind to regret with He Chang Qing, I and He Chang Qing had what talked so much?Do I hide him still too late now!His that baby's daughter is to increase many troubles for me!-Be getting worse!I lead two teachers to go up north this time, time is too rush, time set out have never notified pure Ping 1!See pure Ping how I say next time?!Being at the thought of to forget with He Jia's sister and say "hello" my head more is big,cnn, this than face their father to still make me feeling more troublesome!Or hereafter act according to circumstances!"……As for and the minister talk ……I see still need not, I right away will lead troops go up north, now have no when, I see still according to reaching and harbouring an elder brother, what you thought does like, however can not let again what minister frighten, investigate of have to be more concealment, only had definite evidence just can arrest him, not very good?"I can still keep doing not need to then don't need!I don't believe as well to really check He Chang Qing what other problems, if is just money-mad to have corruption to take bribe, also is not likely to let the others head fall to the ground.
"Okay, this I will be responsible for with Ni minister.Our nature also can't literally of the Wu sink a good person."Permit Hong to see the opinion that I am willing to listen to him very happy."Wait for a second I still seek Ni minister to discuss this problem like, I hope that everyone can thoroughly match with, after all we all is here for the sake of the common ideal."I say towards permitting Hong.
For the sake of the common ideal?I in the mind wry smile wear, probably in the regular troops everyone is having is common ideal, those place troopses think of Be not big to be getting more similar with us, they only oppose Qing Dynasty and we are to keep the consistent, as for the bureaucrats in the city ……they aren't for canning get 1 be think at us here can stand out, can hereafter be big officer's lucky strike, root with my ideal bad 108,000 inside!Make me looking at them all day long ugly looks really is too disgusted, with they together I be still would rather and those farmer in the farmland are together foolish!However I didn't be able to use it just in the true hand as well now, the old farmer of those villages to manage a city?!Don't stir!They didn't manage city into dumping grounds to just see ghost!Now I also can temporarily depend a city inside of those a little bit look a little bit more good-looking of the businessman come to manage a city and just unexpectedly let these businessman the management city also make me have a headache, I originally still thought that they will manage own very of city!Who know their will a strength of complain to me.Because fear these dislike of scream madly like fly of person, I just urgently can not bear ground to escape to go to Fukien an in command of battle.However now like, have the now be grasped by the history to praise to cheat of stay of permit Hong can replace me to have a headache.
"Army commander, director Chen in the hospital just sent a person to spread news and said to is Department of Commerce Lee the madam of the minister past!"I just and permit Hong to discuss to build up bank of affair, Li Xue Long ran to come in to say.
Is so quick?Although in the morning arrive director Chen in the hospital have already told our madam Lee time all sick possibility for dying, also have no so quick?!Have after I was till this ages how much I acquaint with of did the person leave me?"Chief of staff notified government Wei?Notify government Wei at once, moreover tell other above will get in the trip of Wenzhou, wait for a second us to send greetings minister Lee again together."
"Okay, I do right away."The earnest location of Li Xue Long nods.
……
The sky has been black down while finishing sending greetings Li Guo Po to come out.Originally said an evening I grasped with history what fame has to invite the person whom those United States come over to have a meal, also delay now,Facebook.However having already permitted Hong to accompany should can't seem to be too to neglect them and permit Hong after all and is the United States Yale University graduate student, I believe that having with those Americans is together phonetic.
"Eldest brother, there dinner party don't we still go?Don't know how make, the moods that I act in a play at 1:00 now all have no!Is it we that don't go?"The history grasps to praise to in poor fettlely walk while kicking the small pebble on the road.
"Is alas ……, still need to go.My mood isn't good either now, however if the words done not go too not to those foreign devil face!Leave, we cope with them."I pull a history to grasp fame."Army commander, I see us need not went to?The ocean fart that those foreign devils put we don't understand again, Hey Hey, still return to a sleeping first to calculate!"Wang De Gui thinks that the feet bottom put on oil to slip away.Li Cheng drags along in the end noodles and sees Wang De Gui having to escape he or she to also intend to withdraw.How to see difficult and then back these two teachers?!
"Stop for me!Want to do what?This time everyone who can not midway open to slip away, either, if who ran his post to make the other people come to to do!"
"Soldier Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论