2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Detox Send me the ro

Is like age although is light, the ability and learning is strange high, more and philanthropic-minded, person calls big good man, and then has an of small great physician, let people very is hope earnestly a to see!"
I intentionally make a signal by pursing to sneer at myself:"He where have a Sir to say so goodly, however is a battle to wear a good talker mouth, eat world just.Say according to me, what big good man, pour is call he a precious liar is still a little more fitting."
This bottom, not only the lord servant of Zhuge Liang, my these family at the side of bodies all smiled, old cow more is turn round to smile shoulder Song don't stop.Zhuge Liang smiled in a short while and made reference to:"Childe thus kind, but be said by own younger sister of thus unbearable, bright pour to even want to see him."
My purse one's lips a smile:"The Sir is going to the elder brother tell me never?"
Zhuge Liang smiles:"Not also, I am to really want to know, make an elder brother exactly is the big kind person in the public, is still the generation of the argument in the miss."
I shake head to make a helpless form:"Own elder brother is naturally aer little bit more than outsider understand's.The Sir's personal character, just know all at the elder brother on, you really needed to see noodles, I promised that the Sir will regret.Meet to rather disappear, each other reserves one mysterious and curious, O.K. some afraid."
Zhuge Liang is just light on smiling, but no longer says what.Led in a short while, Zhuge Liang had some to puzzle that the ground sees to I:"Miss, makes elder brother such person, how have never heard ……"
I light speech way:"The Sir is to ask, the elder brother is thus well-known, but has never heard to have my younger sister like this, but?"
Zhuge Liang orders.I intentionally draw a deep sigh:"This is my in home of hidden."
Zhuge Liang a , put a hand right away:"BE at under ask Be getting notter appropriate."
I am tiny tiny a smile:"The telling Sir is also no harm.I and elder brother is that the double livings of son, one male one female.The home town contains hearsay, the double livings son to an a male one female, will definitely bring household a disaster.Who know, mother because give birth to my 2 people, harm to die but Wu, should this words.The elder brother isn't so bad, I am after all a woman, this is cast off by the villager, luckily in home clansmen kind good righteousness, cant not bear to harm me, the square leaves me one life."
Hope the vision of public concern, I am some to disappointedly continue to say:"The matter whetted more, I afterwards drive one clan the elder brother keep and raise.Again afterwards, clan the elder brother and my elder brothers all go out to make a living away from home, the my elder brother is getting more well-known in the outside, and clan the elder brother give up not to descend me, he after arriving at the Jing state also answered me,Beats Detox."
Make reference to here, I the title wreath attend to for a while on all sides house, smile way:"Although I am never together living with elder brother, can the elder brother love deeply of heart but didn't reduce half for cent.I the body won since the childhood weak, often year slight illness, the elder brother by accident knew that the hot springs here greatly had an advantage to the my body, is here setting up house, let me live."
The customs is different everywhere, can house have a double to give birth to men and women meeting bad omen of parlance but mostly similar.Zhuge Liang thinks to the this time words letter that I weave really and hears here, also only hiss the Xi regret:"The miss is god protects good men.Childe not of Kui good man, needed miss thus from him to see, is a temperament middleman."
I peep out smiling face with happy look:"BE ah, two elder brother's love to me, the Yun son this present life also recompenses not to exert.Is a Yun son of learn know, is all elder brother year often with meticulous care the induction is since then."
Zhuge Liang obviously to I this sentence Be getting more interested in, his eyes a bright, again lowly head.I secretly steal to smile, let,such as this person, tie in his in the mind first next, be advantageous to us later of association.Certainly, in the association, I pay attention to the working hard of the modifier and the clothes of facial appearance very much, I want the pole that expresses in Zhuge Liang's in front to the utmost soft daughter, with as for arrived too frail to stand a gust of wind situation.Thus, see at Zhuge Liang mine"elder brother" such as, so as to separate two people.

Chapter 190 plum flower two lanes(up)


Unification north ground article-chapter 190 plum flower two lane
I ran out whole body to solve number to make an effort to request for long Zhuge Liang's ten dayses to stay.These ten days, we have a study and have mutual study, there is also issue, but lead very happily.At my intentional of work hard under, Zhuge Liang sees my look in the eyes indeed as expected at gradually rise variety, from inchoate stunning to appreciate, till the last of as if deep in thought, I can see his in the mind is accepting me gradually.
Time is in the passage, I indulged my own feelings and also felt the motion of feelings of Zhuge Liang.Ten day, he has the motion of emotion, there is heart containing flounder, can he can accept me on feelings?How many cents does everything done by me exactly can have to harvest?
Time is being not likely to stop isn't ex-, be Zhuge Liang really needs to walk of time, I made a firm decision openings to beg a certificate.Silently send them plum wood, I awkward and shily ask a way:"The Sir returns come?"
Zhuge Liang smiled to smile:"Be very grateful for miss great kindness, bright will definitely come again to visit."
I the brave ground looking at Zhuge Liang's eyes, the You You speech way:"The Yun son is afraid to is a this present life without the blessing, again difficult meet a Sir of understanding friend person like this."
Zhuge Liang's facial expression tiny tiny one Leng, change direction eyes afar to say with smile:"Miss like this talent, necessarily have fortuitous.Is bright however one vulgar generation be not worthy to miss to say so."
The flounder and dodge that sees him, I don't dare to force again further and have to retreat, light Shi Yi Li:"Sir if vulgar generation, Yun son the Tu of city well.If there was once high mountain flowing water on the ancient works to find, once the understanding friend said, I thought to would be like this and saw come is a Yun son to don't understand among them of idea, waste from thin Be getting thinner.Please forgive I just impoliteness it raises."
Zhuge Liang quickly returns to body way:"The miss says so, it is too bright to pour impoliteness."
My wry smile for a while, tiny shake head:"The color of the sky is late, I have already ordered uncle Niu, he from will send a Sir the mountain.The Yun son doesn't send.You slowly walk."Finish saying, I don't wait Zhuge Liang to have to mean and quickly turn round and then walk.
Zhuge Liang urgently heel two, and then stop bottom.When I want to walk into a plum wood, one regrets from after death spread:"The miss needs bright heart, bright naturally understand.The facial appearance of miss fairy sort, the rare talent, is necessarily a magnate life in the days to come space, can not from the mistake."
I am stiff over there, the along while just speaks words:"The Sir misunderstood.Although Zhao Yun has half the facial appearance for cent,does not dare rude gentleman.Yun son the life experience is special, rare get along with others.Mutually hand over for few days with Sir, even harmonious, but Sir can from the piano sound pleasing to listener Yun son true feelings, I just the desire and Sir does an understanding friend.Is that I wantoned and poured to make you misunderstand, this was the Yun son impoliteness, to your violate openly to beg a Sir don't put in the mind."Do not wait Zhuge Liang to speak again what, my disease treads to inside walk.
Return to bedroom in quick time, I cannot stop the surge of emotion turn over to flow out.The ground of Leng Leng looking at a copper mirrors in of facial appearance, wry smile not already.This facial appearance is even if really a beautiful as a fairy again how?I always not too care my own facial appearance, the peacetime is a man, this facial appearance brings of can be a disaster, I have to embed it.But when I really want to make use of it, but the detection is basically of no use, Zhuge Liang the slightest isn't moved by it, I the pole of this failure used in bait of beautiful woman, not only don't keep Zhuge Liang, on the contrary get stick in oneself.
Wait old cow to send Zhuge Liang to turn round, I am light to order him, preparation for a while, I am also returning to Xiang sun.The second day after Zhuge Liang left, I also left plum flower small reside.
Send me the road of mountain up, the old cow sits in following car, lightly speech way:"Various Mr. Ge is really a gentleman, according to my observation, he to you are also not heartless.The childe wants to really have intention to and now get away a condemnation matter also."
I depend in the car before the window and hope the green mountain wry smile out of the window:"Get away?I can not also get away now.Uncle Niu, my whole what you understood also combine not much, many affairs I don't think that you know, this is to think for you wearing."
The old cow sighs 1:"The old Nu is understand.Childe one heart writes to think for others, can never true once thought for oneself.Your age wasn't young either, does this appearance arrive to when just calculate a ?Send the time of various mountain of Mr. Ge, I tactfully bring up your Qi bitterness helpless, various Mr. Ge is silent a long time, answer me, he has a madam in the hall."
I order Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论