2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre uk that dare also agai

Cooperate to offend me at my person, I don't strike back at all of dint.Have to block while backing, each time to the Zhang, I feel the hands be beaten by the other party shot aching and matchless.
Is a burst of and displeased in the heart, oneself after all gives up so shot training for fighting of several yearses, is again sunk to smoke wine too much the electronic game for these several years, the physical strength is greatly not equal to front.
2 people separate to dismantle several to recruit with me and have already completely understood to my inside situation, not from face hideous smile, the boxing breeze is gradually tight, work want to am at the hopeless situation to me.
Suddenly a burst of huge pain on the chest, have already been given one feet in Liao by the other party, if not that the step accepts quickly, only this feet I have already be kicked to pour in the ground.
2 people don't give me the opportunity of the breather, the round offends but goes to!But we, although relying on a person is many, just a few rounds under, have already been tipped over quite a few, the other didn't get hurt of, Be forced to these 2 people of cruelty, don't dare near body.If this continues, be not killed to also have to be dead tired.
My chest is a burst of tightly stuffy, be kicked the place ache of winning one feet matchless, annoy blood inside the body a burst of turn over painful.Not from shout loudly 1:"Toghter up!"
I have already arrived the extreme limit of physical strength, although so with beat more little seem completely and is the matter of disgrace not before me, the root doesn't have no its method now.
"Die!"One person in the other party sees invite a many persons who flick knife more blow to kill together, not from face a burst of murderous look, when I fondle a chest to tightly breathe heavily, already one feet the beautiful side kick.
Although I see in the eye, however the physical strength after all arrived extreme limit and unexpectedly had no way to move to open.
Feels a burst of stuffy pain of forehead, if the ear border once pared off a burst of iciness of bise, this feet, really kick on my helmet, Ba of a , I the helmet on the head have already been flown for shot by the other party to go out and peep out my original appearance.
Is a burst of to tore the ache of heart inside the body, the one mouthful blood flows out to come up, I know, and I have already suffered from tremendous internal injury.
"Chop down them!"We win someone to loudly appeal to the public a , the disorderly knife surges forward.
These 2 people are forced to knife light, have to stay back several steps, don't dare to hurtle again to come forward to repair my several feet.
I one mouthful the blood vomit to come out.The forehead slightly wide awoke, knew we although this beats to hit success, however basic enemy however these 2 people.Have to yell 1:"Withdraw!"
By this time, those 2 people have already knocked down our several people again, this we are already one routs all of a sudden.
Is severely defeated, again beat next go to and will be a whole army is routed.
By this time, we already concealed take me as, see I say to withdraw, that dare also again foolish next go, not from respectively pull to start the side is knocked down of associate, go toward a door to outside escape in succession.
"Want to run?"The hideous smile of those 2 people, the disease makes track for but goes to!
I flick once the dint push and guard a gate a huge vulture wood of front screen to push toward 2 people, the idea wants Zu to live 2 people to make track for power.
"Not be making track for!"
Deliver words of but is that station always at revolve the place in the stairs the beautiful person who hesitate,beats by dre uk.Those 2 people's one Lengs said a voice:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family?"That beautiful person sneers at and says:"They can not run of, the police came and grasped the person's business to make them do."
In my heart one Leng, have already heard the irritating to the ear call that the ear side rings out a whistle.Have no time again to listen to this beautiful person to talk, the foot is hurriedly a burst of to withdraw, again not run oneself be grasped by the police, that is shameful big.
Mama of!I just withdrew in the avenue and had already seen 45 police car diseases hurtling to us.Corner of the street place Qian Kai's car already the Shan don't know where went and obviously have already known that we have an accident.
More than ten polices jump down a car, the disease hurtles to us.
The motorcycle is a burst of to bellow, run no matter move of, can not walk anymore of, who all have no time to think again other, hold tight empty the car jump up and then escape.What to don't jump up a car is all panic don't choose road, there run to where run, momentary atmosphere of the whole avenue gradually tight, the launching of motorcycle bellows to hand over with whistle voice to remit.
I withdraw after a fashion and a little bit slowly, again there is no motor motorcycle to be multiplied by run, the eye has already seen a many real associates have already been fierce to rush toward since then to me, I have to run out whole body of energy, hurtle to the street the other party.
The sky has no unique person's road, is stopping in front a join a crowd for fun of of private.I a horse uncover a car door, jumped up and shouted loudly 1:"Step aside for me!"
That driver is one Leng, the Hun has never thoughts oneself to just see to unexpectedly have got a matter, I already all alone Ning past, hold tight that driver of get behind, shout loudly an again don't open me to kill you!
That driver is obviously to frighten, obediently should voice good good!
Once the accelerator trample, the car runs fast but goes to in the breeze in night.From a few flanks of police cars one Shan but lead.My heart is a burst of to wildly jump, don't know why oneself becomes to fear a police thus.
After car opens a several 100 meters, I just turned head to hope a to hope and had no police again to make track for, heart bottom not from a loose, slide on the rear seat.Is a burst of vacant in the heart.



18 vexed matters



Is confusing and navy blue of quiet at the mid-night, the night star livings Hui unclearly and imitate jewelry demonstration Rong satin inside the hall up put of each grain diamond, radiant and deeply bright.
Seem to be for a long time, have no so of once saw star sky.
A meteor once rows horizon, from on the stage in the sky of house tower building a more but lead, disappear in another world.
White Ling of call 1, say:"Very beautiful"!
I become overdo to go to and smile to took a look her.
The white Ling is covered with my coat and lie prone at me nearby, the hands form a Y word and hold oneself that lovely of pure facial appearance.
Just as the angel in the night view!
If time can with the backup, this act should be eternal.
When come?I lightly Piao the white Ling is one eye.The white Ling smile way:"Have already come for a long time?Will the still thinking you can't come."
I smiled to smile and said:"If I don't come, whether you want to walk?"
The white Ling lightly hums 1 and says certainly!Stay to sweep a house for you!
I smiled and said:"Are you willing to give up?"
White Ling badly Chou my one eye, the Chen says with smile:"See you that dead kind, the color fan is all day long fond of."
The thin joss-stick on her body spreads, my some fans inebriates, the Hun forgot the whole, once stretched hand to go, lightly take last her weak right shoulder.
The white Ling has no the slightest of brush-off, was just tiny body Zhan for a while, light tone way:"If world forever so quiet Mi, should have much good!"
I ordered to nod and had some to sigh, is ah!Just fought a fighting of life, it was faraway to be like before last century that sort.
The white Ling touches make trouble paper towel and lightly draw out a snow-white paper and once stretch hand, lightly wiped by the side of the my mouth several under, some Chens strangely ask a way:"Go to that and fought, the corner of mouths all broke!"
I have some the gentlenesses of surprised white Ling.Dynasty her eyes blinked to blink and said how?It is suddenly so gentle and soft.
The white Ling is smile slightly, lightly touched touch my hair, said:"I have you the in the mind, is such brutish?"Her slender hand once rows my face border, I unexpectedly had the silk difficult to express ice-cold and attentive feeling.
The white Ling is lightly putting the paper towel that takes my blood stain into to wrap, toward a night sky from the language:"Or, occasionally I will also want to thoroughly treat a person."
"Say, do you come to seek me today and exactly have what matter?"I finally cannot help but asking a way.
The white Ling side leads a body, beginning the facial appearance of snow sort leave me however the of palm is apart from, I even can feel her breathe each time.The gentle and soft breathing that she releases each time lightly rushes toward on my noodles, one silk different felling electric shock my whole body.I a held close her, the double lips mutually touches, was such gentleness Be hot to stick.In my heart lightly sighed for a while, I know, oneself really liked her.Because her appear every time and all make me have growing can not explain of become intimate with feeling.
The blush with shame of white Ling burns, the lips Chi stays joss-stick, but still slightly pushes away me and hoped me to smile to smile.
"You excited!"
I ordered to nod, hand a tight, again the desire make her going into the bosom the Lan is once again.
However the white Ling still kept pushing away me, suddenly and oddly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论